HIPAA Privacy & Security: Workforce Training for Providers of Healthcare Services
- Meets HIPAA workforce training requirements for new hires and annual training.
- Provides employers with proof of HIPAA training for their workforce.
- Provides students with training in a broad range of HIPAA topics.
- Helps ensure workforce compliance with HIPAA requirements.
HIPAA Privacy & Security: Workforce Training for Providers of Healthcare Services surveys the privacy and security regulations, including the requirements outlined in the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act and the Omnibus Final Rule.
- Clearly presents the basics of HIPAA in an engaging, interactive format.
- Addresses the most recent breach notification requirements, along with real life examples of HIPAA violations.
- Satisfies the HIPAA requirements for workforce privacy and security training.
- Allows you to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of HIPAA via a final assessment.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule defines Covered Entity as one of three specific groups: health plans, health care clearinghouses, and health care providers that transmit health information electronically. Covered entities under the HIPAA Privacy Rule must comply with the HIPAA Privacy Rule’s requirements for safeguarding the privacy of protected health information.