CPT Coding for Non-Selective Catheter Placements
- A basic overview for those involved with endovascular procedures
- Discusses non-selective catheter placement coding in all vascular systems.
- Non-selective catheter placement codes for peripheral and visceral vascular procedures
- Rules surrounding their assignment are thoroughly explained.
- CIRCC Certified
Updated for 2018!
Purchase as part of the Complete IR and Cardiovascular Coding package, and learn about a broad range of IR and Cardiovascular procedures and the guidelines for proper coding. Learn more here.
ZHealth Publishing’s eLearning courses are online self-study medical coding courses designed to increase your medical coding knowledge while providing an opportunity to earn continuing education units (CEUs). They are a great way to earn CEUs at your own pace, on your own time. Written by Dr. Z and his team of coding experts
• Online self-study medical coding courses
• PDF format to let you study at your own pace
• Exams can be taken whenever you are ready
• Immediate test results and ability to print your CEU certificates
• eLearning must be completed with the same calendar year of purchase
• CEUs Available