CPT Coding for Non-Coronary Vascular Stent Placement
- Covers all vascular stent placement except those performed in the coronary, iliac, femoral, tibial, peroneal, and popliteal arteries (which have separate courses).
- Guides the student through all other types of vascular stent placement procedures and the coding rules applicable to each. This includes the carotid artery, vertebral artery, TIPS, venous system, visceral arteries, renal arteries, and other vascular systems.
- The module sections are differentiated by the CPT codes applicable to specific anatomical areas (e.g., carotid stent, TIPS).
- Multiple real-case examples are presented to confirm understanding of the coding rules for each code.
- After successful completion of the module, you will be able to accurately assign CPT codes to vascular stents placed in non-coronary/non-lower extremity revascularization vessels.
- CIRCC Certified
Updated for 2018!
Purchase as part of the Complete IR and Cardiovascular Coding package, and learn about a broad range of IR and Cardiovascular procedures and the guidelines for proper coding. Learn more here.