Hear nationally recognized ICD-10 expert and Libman Education course author Lynn Kuehn, MS, RHIA, CCS-P, FAHIMA, discuss Hydrocephalus and Types of Shunts (Issues in Pediatric Procedure Coding) in this free, brief presentation.
Need comprehensive and complete pediatrics coding guidance? Then consider Libman Education’s Pediatrics Coding Suite.
Why take these courses?
- Covers PCS, CM, and CPT pediatrics coding
- Authored by nationally recognized coding experts Lynn Kuehn and Gail I. Smith
- Developed in conjunction with leading Children’s Hospitals, Libman Education’s Pediatrics Coding Suite provides comprehensive and complete guidance
- Courses are specifically designed to address the coding needs of pediatric services within general acute hospitals as well as the complexity of services provided by specialty Children’s Hospitals
- Take the entire suite and earn CEUs! 18 AHIMA, 18 AAPC
To purchase or learn more, click here.