There are no minimum entrance requirements for this course. See
course description on website for recommended course prerequisites, if any.
Course enrollment records and exam scores are kept by Libman Education for a period of seven years.
The majority of Libman Education’s courses are online and self-paced. Courses with a live instruction component offer the option of requesting that a recording of the class be made for review at a later time. The request must be received and approved prior to the actual class session.
Successful course completion is determined by achieving a passing grade on the final exam. The passing grade is specific to each course, however it is generally 70%. Students who fail to achieve a passing grade on a course’s final assessment are encouraged to review the course materials and retake the assessment until they are able to achieve a passing score.
Satisfactory Progress will be determined by the completion of knowledge checks and the course final assessment. Course syllabus and scores on knowledge checks and final assessment are available to the student via the online Learning Management System. A written progress report may be requested by contacting the registrar at [email protected]. All final grades are recorded within Libman Education’s Learning Management System and can be accessed by students and staff.
School Rules and Regulations
Students are expected to and responsible for conducting themselves ethically, honestly, and with integrity. This includes mutual respect and civility in academic and professional dialogue.
Students are accountable for meeting the requirements of enrolled courses. Students are barred from participating in situations that are deemed to impair, interfere with, or impede the opportunities of others to learn or that interrupts the functions of Libman Education.
Disciplinary action, up to and including expulsion, may occur for misconduct of a student to include, but is not limited to the following:
• Actions, oral, and written statements which threaten or violate the personal safety of any member of the faculty, staff, or other students.
• Harassment that has the effect of creating a hostile or aggressive educational environment for any student, faculty, or staff member.
• Sex discrimination/sexual harassment that has the effect of creating a hostile or unpleasant educational environment for any student, faculty, or staff member. This includes, but is not limited to, sex discrimination, sexual harassment, unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature, unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal and nonverbal, or physical conduct of a sexual nature including sexual violence.
• Stalking or persistently pursuing another person that has the effect of imposing unwelcomed contact and/or communication.
• Disorderly conduct that obstructs or interferes with Libman Education’s educational process.
• Violation of any applicable professional codes of ethics or conduct.
• Failure to promptly comply with any reasonable instruction from faculty or Libman Education officials.
• Fabrication, alteration or creation of information, or lying during an investigation.
• Violation of federal, state, or local laws or regulations that impacts Libman Education’s educational environment.
Guidance and Counseling Policies
Libman Education does not offer guidance or counseling services. Students should contact the Director of Education for questions related to course offerings and/or details regarding same.
Libman Education does not offer job placement services.
The majority of Libman Education’s courses are online and self-paced, available to students 24/7. The schedule for courses with a live instruction component, such as CCS Exam Prep, is provided in the course information on this website.
Libman Education staff members are available during business hours, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET, Monday-Friday excluding Federal holidays. Libman Education staff may be contacted anytime via email at [email protected]
Libman Education will respond to students’ written complaints in writing within 10 days. Contact Libman Education at [email protected] or call 978-369-7180
Students may also contact the Office of Private Occupational School Education at any time.
- Fax 617-701-8612
- [email protected]
Mailing Address: PO Box 341, Bedford, MA 01730-0341
Delivery Address: 172 Nathan Lane, Carlisle, MA 01741
Email: [email protected]