Libman Education is pleased to offer this FREE two-part webinar providing commentary on selected coding advice offered in AHA Coding Clinic® for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS for Q4, 2017.
Speaker: Barry Libman, MS, RHIA, CDIP, CCS, President of Libman Education and a nationally-recognized authority on coding and reimbursement issues.
This webinar features an in-depth presentation on selected coding advice and clarifications. Topics include:
- COPD-related coding issues
- Diabetes with Cellulitis
- Control of Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Nasal Packing for Epistaxis
- Control of Bleeding of External Naris Using Suture
- Encounter for Brachytherapy due to Cervical Malignancy
- Unstageable Pressure Ulcer
- Omitting ICD-10-CM Codes
- Malnutrition and Malabsorption
- Placement of Watchman™ Left Atrial Appendage Device
Ensure you are up-to-date and fully understand how this coding advice affects your facility.
- Webinar available 24 x 7 on-demand from the convenience of your own computer.
- Earn CEUs!
Libman Education eLearning Library Subscription: Receive unlimited access to over 50 courses, assessments, and training curriculums designed to enhance job-specific, self-paced learning. Pay One Price for a year of unlimited access to courses that can ensure you are up-to-date and ready for any coding challenge! Learn more or order now here.