Libman Education is pleased to offer this FREE webinar providing commentary on selected coding advice offered in AHA Coding Clinic® for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS for Q1, 2018.
Speaker: Barry Libman, MS, RHIA, CDIP, CCS, President of Libman Education and a nationally-recognized authority on coding and reimbursement issues.
To sign up for this FREE webinar, click here. Simply complete the registration form to access the webinar.
This webinar features an in-depth presentation on selected coding advice and clarifications. Topics include:
- Coding of Social Determinants
- Uncertain diagnosis “Concern for”
- Causal organism code
- Salter Harris physeal fracture
- Radial sclerosing breast lesion
- Mechanical vent using patient’s own equipment
- Control of epistaxis using silver nitrate cauterization
- Excisional debridement of breast tissue and skin
- Displacement of tubal occlusion device
- Hyperplastic rectal polyp w adenomatous changes
- Alcohol abuse and alcohol withdrawal
- Toxic effect of pepper spray
- Ventriculoperitoneal shunt ligation
- Placement of Bone Morphogenetic Protein
- Placement of fat graft following spine decompression
- Pubic symphysis fusion
- Chronic viral hepatitis C, liver cirrhosis and ascites
Ensure you are up-to-date and fully understand how this coding advice affects your facility.
- Webinar available 24 x 7 on-demand from the convenience of your own computer.
- Earn CEUs!
Libman Education eLearning Library Subscription: Receive unlimited access to over 50 courses, assessments, and training curriculums designed to enhance job-specific, self-paced learning. Pay One Price for a year of unlimited access to courses that can ensure you are up-to-date and ready for any coding challenge! Includes Barry Libman’s Coding Clinic updates. Learn more or order now here.
Listen to Barry’s Q3 Coding Clinic Update for in-depth commentary on selected coding advice and clarifications from recent issues of AHA Coding Clinic — all from a nationally-recognized authority on coding and reimbursement issues! Learn more here.